TikTok Tracking Pixel, Track and optimize your TikTok ads! 🎵
With the TikTok Tracking Pixel add-on you can easily implement the TikTok Tracking Pixel in your webshop. Track your ads, optimize them or build them up completely. With this add-on you can be sure that the pixel will work flawlessly! And that without additional implementation costs! 🎵
To install this add-on, no developer implementation is required . super handy! So it's a " one-click install ". Simply click on " Request add-on " and let Plus+ do the work for you! 👨⚕️
After clicking " Request Add-on ", you would be redirected to the " My Plus+ Add-ons " page. You will also see the following message appear in the top right corner of the dashboard.
Add-on settings/overview ⚙️
After installation you will see that the add-on is in your overview , including installation date and status.
To activate the add-on, click on the hamburger menu and choose "activate". Prefer to see a preview in test mode first ? Which can. Click " Activate in preview mode" and the add-on would be visible only to you. So not for the customers !
Of course, this add-on also has settings. The TikTok Tracking Pixel must of course be recognized.
🎵 TikTok Tracking Pixel tag ID: Enter your TikTok Tracking Pixel tag ID here, which can be found under your TikTok Ads Manager.
🎵 Enable automatic conversion matching: Enabling automatic conversion matching can improve the accuracy of your reports. To do so, you must have 'Automatic Advanced Matching' enabled within your tracking pixel.
How to setup your tracking pixel:
1. Enter in your TikTok Ads Manager.
2. Click on “Assets” and select “Event” in the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the “Website Pixel” box and click the “Manage” button.
4. If you don’t have any Pixel, click “Create Pixel”. Add a name to your Pixel then select the Installation Type, in this case choose “Manually Install Pixel Code”.
5. Complete the configuration of your Pixel and insert all the parameters you need for your activity. At the end of this procedure, you will be able to view your Pixel along with its ID.
If you already own TikTok Pixels:
1. Click on “Assets” and select “Event” in the drop-down menu.
2. Choose the “Website Pixel” box and click the “Manage” button.
3. You will be able to view all your Pixels, select the one you want, and copy its ID. It is always placed under the name of your TikTok Pixel.